Environmental Policy of Okręgowa Spółdzielnia Mleczarska w Kole
Okręgowa Spółdzielnia Mleczarska w Kole was established in 1930. We are one of the biggest producers and suppliers of dairy products among the polish market and foreign markets.
We are fully conscious about our influence on environment, that is why realising the policy of sustainable development we are still trying to optimize our processes and effective usage of energy.
To improve the effectiveness of our environment safety actions we have made the decision about implementing, maintaining and constant improving of the Envirnmental Management System in terms of actual ISO 14001 standards.
Thanks for this we can successfully plan, realise and monitor actions that will limit the negative impact on environment, minimizing threats that are the result of our activity.
We have established and we realise following environmental purposes:
- reduction of the emission of pollution to the air,
- waste reduction,
- maintain of sewage quality in right limits and reduction of its amount,
- reduction of water usage,
- reduction of non-renewable fuels usage,
- prevention of incidents that could have harmful impact on environment,
- improving workers consciousness by constant trainings and motivation to the right action for the environment.
We commitment to:
- fulfilling the obligations referring to the regulations, decisions and agreements that are regarding the natural environment,
- assurating necessary resources to realisation of established purposes.
All employees of Okręgowa Spółdzielnia Mleczarska w Kole is responsible for realisation of Environmental Policy.
President of the board